|Saturday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM–06:00 PM|
|Monday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
Sell Us Your Athletic Wear & Shoes!
We'll pay you CA$H on-the-spot for your gently-used athletic wear and shoes! For every item you sell, you'll be entered to win a weekly $25 gift card (Amazon or Footlocker) and our Grand Prize, a pair of AirPods! October 1 - 31
SAVE MORE THAN MONEY!
Did you know it takes 30 to 40 years for shoes to decompose? Make a difference by recycling the shoes you no longer wear at Plato's Closet. Your items go onto our racks instead of into landfills helping continue the circle of sustainable fashion! You’ll get paid CASH and the earth will thank you!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS...
1 Bring in your gently used current shoes, clothing and accessories. Items must be clean and in good condition.
2 We’ll review your items while you check out the latest styles in the store.
3 We’ll calculate what we can offer you based off of the style, condition, and brand of your items.
4 Once you accept the offer you’ll be on your way with extra cash and good vibes from recycling!
GET CASH ON THE SPOT FOR YOUR GENTLY USED CLOTHES & ACCESSORIES
- Masks are REQUIRED per state guidelines for all.
- 6ft distance floor markings throughout every aisle of the store to promote social distancing.
- The number of shoppers inside are limited to 50% capacity at a time, per state guidelines.
- Temperature checks for staff at the beginning of every shift.
- Fitting rooms are open, and rooms are sanitized before every use.
- Inventory purchased, returned and taken into fitting rooms is disinfected by staff before being put on the sales floor.
- Plexiglass shields are installed in front of registers to serve as an extra layer of protection during transactions.
- Hand sanitizer readily available, and restrooms are stocked with soap and water for hand washing.
- We have an extensive cleaning routine we are following to ensure all high traffic touchpoints are cleaned and sanitized frequently, and we are doing additional deep cleaning every evening.
- Staff are frequently washing and sanitizing their hands.
Thank you for your patience as we adjust to the "new" normal. We appreciate our customers so much, and we wouldn't be here without you. THANK YOU for supporting a small, locally owned family business!