|Monday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Tuesday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Thursday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Friday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Saturday||09:30 AM–09:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM–08:00 PM|
We are open! We are very excited to open, and we have taken measures to create a safe store experience for our customers and employees. Please take note of these changes:
- Open normal business hours, 9:30am-9pm Monday – Saturday and 10am-8pm Sunday
- All customers and employees are asked to practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart. We have placed 6ft floor markings throughout the store.
- Some registers and dressing rooms will be closed for social distancing.
- Store occupancy reduced to 33%
- All employees are required to wear masks, and customers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Temperature checks at the beginning of every shift.
- Plexiglass installed at each cash registers.
- Hand sanitizer is available and restrooms are stocked with soap and water for hand-washing
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched items including shopping carts, door handles, etc.
- All merchandise is sprayed with Odoban or Steifab before it hits the sales floor (this isn’t new – we always do this!)
Safe Selling – you have items you want to sell, and we want to buy it! Let’s do it safely. We have made some big (and hopefully temporary) changes to our buy policy:
- Two bin limit
- By appointment only! Our buy counter is a high traffic area, to ensure it doesn’t get over-crowded we are buying by appointment only. Please call to schedule your appointment.
- All items MUST be freshly laundered and cleaned.
Thank you for your patience as we adjust to the "new" normal. We appreciate our customers so much, and we wouldn't be here without you. THANK YOU for supporting a small, locally owned family business!
Click here to start shopping!