BRANDS YOU LOVE - UP TO 70% OFF
We have taken many measures to create a safe store experience for our customers and employees.
Please take note of these changes:
- Please maintain 6 feet from others whenever possible.
- Facial coverings must always be worn by customers 10 years and older, and employees.
- Please do not enter if you are sick or have been sick in the past 24 hours.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance (and bathroom) and is encouraged to be used by all customers.
PREVENTION & CLEANING MEASURES
- Occupancy will be limited when necessary to avoid crowding.
- Credit card terminals setup for no signature, no contact in addition to contactless card payment and Apple Pay compatibility.
- Shields have been installed around service counters.
- High contact surfaces in the store will be sanitized hourly.
- Shopping carts will be sanitized before each customer use.
- Selling countertops will be sanitized after each customer and any store containers used will be sanitized before each use.
- All items we purchase from customers or returned by customers will be held for 24 hours or longer before going to the sales floor.
- Employees are required to take a health assessment at the beginning of every shift and we have applied a lenient sick leave policy for all employees.
- All employees reviewing items are required to wear gloves in addition to hand sanitizer use and/or and washing.
AT-RISK STORE HOURS
- Wednesday’s from 9:00am – 10:00am are reserved for at risk customers.
SELLING TO OUR STORE
- Please make an appointment using our online booking system below.
- We ask you that you arrive at the store a few minutes before your appointment time. If you need to reschedule or cancel please use the link provided in your confirmation e-mail..
- If you have any questions please call one of our store locations.
We appreciate your patience and THANK YOU for supporting our locally owned family business!
You must be at least 18 years of age & present valid state ID to sell your items.