We are open! We are very excited to open, and we have taken measures to create a safe store experience for our customers and employees. Please take note of these changes:
• All customers and employees are asked to practice social distancing and stay 6 feet apart. We have placed 6ft floor markings throughout the store.
• Some registers and dressing rooms will be closed for social distancing.
• Store occupancy reduced to 50%
• All employees are required to wear masks, and customers are encouraged to wear masks.
• Temperature checks at the beginning of every shift.
• Plexiglass installed at each cash registers.
• Hand sanitizer readily available, and restrooms are stocked with soap and water for hand washing.
• Increased cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched items including shopping carts, door handles, etc.
• All merchandise is sprayed with Odoban or Steifab before it hits the sales floor (this isn’t new – we always do this!)
Thank you for your patience as we adjust to the "new" normal. We appreciate our customers so much, and we wouldn't be here without you. THANK YOU for supporting a small, locally owned family business!