JOB DESCRIPTION: To help promote all aspects of the business including but not limited to buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Provide a high level of customer service by ensuring customers are assisted in an ENTHUSIASTIC, TIMELY, and KNOWLEDGEABLE manner. Assist store management in daily store operations, including the inspection and buying of used merchandise.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. ENTHUSIASTICALLY Greet customers, determine their needs, and handle transactions in a PROFESSIONAL manner.
2. Become familiar with products, brands, prices and make recommendations to Customers of our products, including their features and benefits to educate the Customer and at the same time to "Maximize the Sale."
3. Tell our Customers to "Come Back Again" and remind them to bring in the high priority items we are looking for.
4. Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock the store following our merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedure.
5. Develop proficiency in operating the computer system for all sales, buys, returns, etc.
6. Participate in store competition to win!!! win!!! win!!! We only want Winners! Are you a Winner?
1. The most important requirements are a GREAT ATTITUDE, STRONG WORK ETHIC and CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
2. Prior retail experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates.
3. Ability to WORK WELL AS A TEAM MEMBER and to take and FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.
4. EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
HERE IS YOUR TEST
Can YOU "make the difference for our Customers ?"
If YOUR answer is YES,