5 must-have Ts for summer
As the temperatures heat up, it's time to prepare for T-shirt weather! Like a faithful LBD, there are certain Ts that every girl needs in her wardrobe. Head to a used clothes store to pick up these necessary tops:
1. The boyfriend: Slouchy, comfortable and tomboyish, a boyfriend T is something every girl needs. Pair it with slouchy jeans for a casual look, or up your style factor by wearing it with a printed skirt and cinching it at the waist with a skinny belt.
2. The peplum: Vintage is still in, so every girl is going to need a peplum T this summer. Pair with short shorts, a pencil skirt or skinny jeans for a flattering silhouette.
3. The floral print: Enough said, right? Every fashionista needs to have a floral T for summer!
4. The sweater: A short-sleeved sweater tee is perfect for casual weekends or treks to the gym. Don't be without one this summer.
5. The basic: Pick up a basic white tee for a classic look. You can pair this top with faded jeans for the ultimate casual-preppy vibe, or wear it with printed pants and a solid-toned scarf for a more upscale look.
Latest Style Blog Episode
Alisa & Sami Go To Florida!
Last week, Sami and I went to Orlando for the Plato's Closet Conference and met a TON of you guys!! It was so much fun and great to meet everyone :) We shot a sizzling style blog episode while in Orlando AND Miami, so here's a wee preview of the fun we had there!watch it