5 must-have Ts for summer
As the temperatures heat up, it's time to prepare for T-shirt weather! Like a faithful LBD, there are certain Ts that every girl needs in her wardrobe. Head to a used clothes store to pick up these necessary tops:
1. The boyfriend: Slouchy, comfortable and tomboyish, a boyfriend T is something every girl needs. Pair it with slouchy jeans for a casual look, or up your style factor by wearing it with a printed skirt and cinching it at the waist with a skinny belt.
2. The peplum: Vintage is still in, so every girl is going to need a peplum T this summer. Pair with short shorts, a pencil skirt or skinny jeans for a flattering silhouette.
3. The floral print: Enough said, right? Every fashionista needs to have a floral T for summer!
4. The sweater: A short-sleeved sweater tee is perfect for casual weekends or treks to the gym. Don't be without one this summer.
5. The basic: Pick up a basic white tee for a classic look. You can pair this top with faded jeans for the ultimate casual-preppy vibe, or wear it with printed pants and a solid-toned scarf for a more upscale look.
Latest Style Blog Episode
Fall Fashion Essentials (+ a few non-fashion essentials!)
We all love fall fashion. Well, most of us. In this video we go behind the scenes to show you my fashion essentials for Fall 2015, some of which you probably already have in your closet! Fringe Denim Suede Gray Felt Hat Bulky Sweater Booties Plaidwatch it