5 must-have Ts for summer
As the temperatures heat up, it's time to prepare for T-shirt weather! Like a faithful LBD, there are certain Ts that every girl needs in her wardrobe. Head to a used clothes store to pick up these necessary tops:
1. The boyfriend: Slouchy, comfortable and tomboyish, a boyfriend T is something every girl needs. Pair it with slouchy jeans for a casual look, or up your style factor by wearing it with a printed skirt and cinching it at the waist with a skinny belt.
2. The peplum: Vintage is still in, so every girl is going to need a peplum T this summer. Pair with short shorts, a pencil skirt or skinny jeans for a flattering silhouette.
3. The floral print: Enough said, right? Every fashionista needs to have a floral T for summer!
4. The sweater: A short-sleeved sweater tee is perfect for casual weekends or treks to the gym. Don't be without one this summer.
5. The basic: Pick up a basic white tee for a classic look. You can pair this top with faded jeans for the ultimate casual-preppy vibe, or wear it with printed pants and a solid-toned scarf for a more upscale look.
Latest Style Blog Episode
Handsome Holiday Looks
Ladies move over! It's time to talk about the guys. For this episode, we asked Sami take her boyfriend to Plato's Closet to look for a holiday party outfit. We followed them around the store to see what they found... not only did Brady get a complete festive outfit, but so did Sami! Check it out to see what they found and maybe get some inspiration for your own holiday look!watch it