5 must-have Ts for summer
As the temperatures heat up, it's time to prepare for T-shirt weather! Like a faithful LBD, there are certain Ts that every girl needs in her wardrobe. Head to a used clothes store to pick up these necessary tops:
1. The boyfriend: Slouchy, comfortable and tomboyish, a boyfriend T is something every girl needs. Pair it with slouchy jeans for a casual look, or up your style factor by wearing it with a printed skirt and cinching it at the waist with a skinny belt.
2. The peplum: Vintage is still in, so every girl is going to need a peplum T this summer. Pair with short shorts, a pencil skirt or skinny jeans for a flattering silhouette.
3. The floral print: Enough said, right? Every fashionista needs to have a floral T for summer!
4. The sweater: A short-sleeved sweater tee is perfect for casual weekends or treks to the gym. Don't be without one this summer.
5. The basic: Pick up a basic white tee for a classic look. You can pair this top with faded jeans for the ultimate casual-preppy vibe, or wear it with printed pants and a solid-toned scarf for a more upscale look.
Latest Style Blog Episode
Workout Wear Haul
Werkin on my fidness. It's bikini or one-piece or more skin-showing season which means it's time to work on that fitness! I did a fitness fashion haul at Plato's Closet and got a few super fun, cute, girly things to wear on my runs, when I do yoga, and when I do my awkward YouTube workouts in my living room. Check me out y'all!watch it