5 must-have Ts for summer
As the temperatures heat up, it's time to prepare for T-shirt weather! Like a faithful LBD, there are certain Ts that every girl needs in her wardrobe. Head to a used clothes store to pick up these necessary tops:
1. The boyfriend: Slouchy, comfortable and tomboyish, a boyfriend T is something every girl needs. Pair it with slouchy jeans for a casual look, or up your style factor by wearing it with a printed skirt and cinching it at the waist with a skinny belt.
2. The peplum: Vintage is still in, so every girl is going to need a peplum T this summer. Pair with short shorts, a pencil skirt or skinny jeans for a flattering silhouette.
3. The floral print: Enough said, right? Every fashionista needs to have a floral T for summer!
4. The sweater: A short-sleeved sweater tee is perfect for casual weekends or treks to the gym. Don't be without one this summer.
5. The basic: Pick up a basic white tee for a classic look. You can pair this top with faded jeans for the ultimate casual-preppy vibe, or wear it with printed pants and a solid-toned scarf for a more upscale look.
Latest Style Blog Episode
Sporty Chic Looks
CONTEST BELOW! "Sporty chic" is THE trend of the moment, and I hope it is here to stay! It's the easiest trend to rock because a) it is soooo comfortable, b) you can wear it almost anywhere, and c) you already have all the necessary pieces in your closet! Or you can get them for pennies at Plato's! ;) This episode was fun to put together and goes through 3 sporty chic looks to wear basically anywhere: school, after a workout, Starbucks, the mall, you name it. *** I wanna see your sporty looks. For those of you who are taking the time to read - make your OWN sporty chic lookbook as a reply to this video. I'll share them with my followers and pick one super sporty, super chic look to feature and attempt to copy in my next style blog! You guys are the experts, let's see what you've got! XOXO Alisawatch it